25/11/12


Sometimes I think and write in english because I feel different. I feel less unprotected, that no one can understand whats happens to me. It's like someone reads my mind and I think in english nobody can understand. Anyway, I feel so tired of being sad all the time but I don't know how to be better. Maybe looks  foolish let myself feel bad all the time, but that is all I have, myself. I have not got no one to tell all, ALL THE THINGS that happen to me. Sometimes I feel that I want to change, change everything, but can not find the way to do it. It's really horrible and I feel a great impotence; I can only do what I always do... wait, wait for the time to change everything. But long ago I'm waiting for things to change and I have fear of how much longer I will have to wait
Well, the truth is I do not know why I'm writing this but I feel that it was necessary.

2 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo26/11/12

    Entendí todo a la perfección,y no me refiero solo por lo de inglés,porque son estos momentos que agradezco saber ingles(jajaja).Sino porque yo tambien escribo cosas,por ejemplo,en twitter,en inglés,ya que ahora todos tienen twitter y bueno,de alguna manera tengo que descargarme y sentirme protegida,y antes del anonimato prefiero en inglés.En fin,era solo para contarte.
    Creo que lo mejor para este momento es,'only time will tell'.Tal vez si esperas un poco más,solo un poco más,encuentres todo mucho mas claro para estos tiempos,todo pasa,no?
    ¡Éxitos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias por leerlo!
      Si, ojala tengas razón y solo tenga que esperar un poco mas.
      Suerte! :)

      Eliminar

Gracias por pasar, No te olvides de comentar :)