30/10/12

It's all the same, only the names will change; everyday It seems we're wastin' away
Another place where the faces are so cold, I drive all night just to get back home
I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride I'm wanted, dead or alive
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for daysThe people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day by the bottle that you drink and times when you're alone all you do is think
I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride I'm wanted, dead or alive
Ohh and I ride!
When I walk these streets a loaded six string on my back I play for keeps 'Cause I might not make it back
I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tallI've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all

I'm a cowboy, I got the night on my side and I'm wanted
(Wanted)
Dead or alive





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por pasar, No te olvides de comentar :)