13/3/12

Ogaaahz8gmswn7qjwdku7qnzwntpyul_qsulpisrg2ex863uvif_rcmtrbo8jdhxgykkux4syx4tmdehclfokjnr1nmam1t1udzzt5sb8d4odcsmjhvvkyggbhmq_large 





Living easy, living free 
Season ticket on a one-way ride 
Asking nothing, leave me be 
Taking everything in my stride 
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme 
Ain't nothing I would rather do 
Going down, party time 
My friends are gonna be there too 

I'm on the highway to hell 

No stop signs, speed limit 
Nobody's gonna slow me down 
Like a wheel, gonna spin it 
Nobody's gonna mess me round 
Hey Satan, payed my dues 
Playing in a rocking band 
Hey Mamma, look at me 
I'm on my way to the promised land 

I'm on the highway to hell 
(Don't stop me)
And I'm going down, all the way down 
I'm on the highway to hell 


Tumblr_lutcjt5sxl1qghb5to1_500_large 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por pasar, No te olvides de comentar :)